I'm just a simple scraper...with either to much time on my hands or not enough! Lately with 5 children...not enough! I hope you enjoy my little blog. If you do please follow along or feel free to make a comment. I love to hear other people's opinions...at least most of the time.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Camping Trip

It's been a little busy these past few weeks, so I'm a little late getting this on the blog. Cards and Layouts were done with Belle Blvd's Camped Out collection for Lila's Scrapbooking.

 Of course I had to make my own embellishments to make it a "Tracy" layout! Using the designs printed on the paper I was inspired to enlarge the flowers on card 1 and the single layout (I wrinkled the flowers on the double for more texture). I also made my own fish, hook (out of craft wire), tent and tree on the double layout. To get a color variance on the tree leaves I used a watermark pen. And, what seems to be my new favorite embellishment, a googly eye on the fish. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete