I'm just a simple scraper...with either to much time on my hands or not enough! Lately with 5 children...not enough! I hope you enjoy my little blog. If you do please follow along or feel free to make a comment. I love to hear other people's opinions...at least most of the time.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Seattle Rain

My layout and altered items this week where created with Nikki Sivils's collection "It's Raining, It's Pouring".  I really enjoyed working with this collection. Since we live in the Conversion Zone here in Puget Sound it was weather inspired. 

To make my projects pop I also used Ranger Glossy Accents through out the project as well as Memento Dew Drop to ink the edges on the "Rain Day" book. 

You can see my projects at Lila's Scrapbooking and More and purchase the paper collection.


I love this piece! A great project with a recycled bottle.

 A fun little book that will be filled with 
little photo's when each item is completed.

Inside of "10 Things on a Rainy Day".


Cards

Double Page Layout

Single Page Layout

2 comments:

  1. Asolutely love it...you are simply MARVELOUS!!
    The rain drops from the clouds are such a cute touch... You amaze me... You should be somewhere making zillions with your "skill set"....Hugs

    ReplyDelete